I am no one without my brows

Not long ago Pamela Anderson and Christina Aguilera brought forth, once again, the thin eye brow trend and soon women across the globe achieved the “barely there” brow look. Once trend setters combined the thin brow with dark smoky eyes I was captivated. Each of us has a longing to fit in and that’s where I come in…  So, I purchased my first set of tweezers and spent numerous hours in front of the mirror tweezing my beautiful natural brow line to the point of no return. One day I realized the glamorous look I set out to achieve resembled a post chemo therapy patient. Instead of throwing out my tweezers I just added additional eye shadow. The more makeup I wore the more I feared anyone seeing me bare. Yes, I was the girl in gym class and the swimming pool with her makeup. After years of hiding behind a mask of makeup I decided the more natural trend was my calling. So, I decided to toss the tweezers, ditch the layers of makeup, and grow back my brows. After a few months, a visit to a professional, using specific products; I am proud to announce my brows are better than ever! 

Before
After

      My before and after photos











Here are some products i found helpful:

RevitaBrow-  helps bring back those over tweezed brows

Anastasia Brow Powder, brow pencil- best brow products you will ever get, a must have for everyone!!!

Once again I must state… “I’m no one without my brows”.
Truly yours,
 Svetlana
 Aesthetician &
 Brow Expert at IEN (European & Naturopathic) Skin Care

0 comments:

Post a Comment