My Green Peel experience

As promised in my earlier post 'picking' that I'd write about my experience with getting a green peel, but first here is some information on what GREEN PEEL® actually is.


GREEN PEEL - NATURAL PEELING

The world's number 1 of natural treatment methods


 The original method by Dr. med. Christine Schrammek-Drusio, with long-term experience of more than 50 years. GREEN PEEL® offers a range of treatment possibilities and can be used on both the face and the body. For treatment goals ranging from pre- and anti-aging to solving specific skin conditions such as large-pored, impure or blemished skin or loss of elasticity on the body. With the 3 GREEN PEEL® treatment methods each individual skin need can be met. Be it a gentle fresh-up, active revitalising or an intensive skin peel. Your cosmetician will draw up a customised treatment plan in a personal consulting session - just for you! Developed by a dermatologist, GREEN PEEL® combines the best ingredients from nature and science. A skincare concept for every skin type and any age.

http://www2.schrammek.de/en/green-peel.html

And finally my experience with GREEN PEEL®



I have to admit I was a little bit nervous about getting a Green Peel even with the numerous success stories. In fact I was a little self conscious about posting my before and after photos as well... please don't judge me too harshly...
My GREEN PEEL® Before and After photos:
These photos are unretouched!
My Day 0.. The day of the GREEN PEEL® at the Institute of European and Naturopathic Skin Care Clinic I was ready for the procedure. Quickly I slipped into the treatment robe, snuggled into the  nice comfy bed and then it hit me! Wow, I'm  anxious to get this over  so the world can see  my beautiful new skin.  I stated to Mary " let's go". After getting my face prepped, massaged with GREEN PEEL® herbs, and the packing process; my face felt hot, and a bit uncomfortable. Following the peel a thick, mask like layer of Blemish Balm and Special Regulating cream was applied all over to calm and sooth my skin. 'Much better..." I cried out".  The next 5 days I used the three step process and products as instructed. Here is some information on what these products do for your skin (These products are a absolute MUST BUY to maximize your GREEN PEEL® results)


 Herbal Care Lotion is a gentle, moisturizing lotion with rich herbal extracts. Refreshes and soothes the skin, prevents skin irritations.

 Special Care Cream is a unique and effective skin care for very dry, sensitive skin. The combination of extremely rich,natural oils and plant extracts (marigold, camomile, wheat protein) together with vitamins soothes the skin, leaving it both supple and refreshed.

Special Regulating Cream is for mixed, oily, blemished skin. Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory properties. Sebaceous secretions are normalized, redness and irritation are reduced. Prevents blemishes. 
Blemish Balm is a specially-formulated cream for treating irritated, reddened and blemished skin. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and concealing effects, Blemish Balm instantly alleviates redness and irritations. A plant-based complex of active ingredients helps normalise imbalanced skin functions.
Blemish Balm contains a number of natural active ingredients, as well as zinc oxide, vegetable oils and liquorice root extract. Each ingredient fulfils a special task of its own and regulates and normalises imbalanced processes of the skin for a smoother and more even complexion.


The first few days during the 5 day process my skin peeled in sheets, but it was not as painful as I thought it would be.  The worst part about Green Peel is  you feel kind of dirty because of all the shedding skin. Now I must admit being nervous was all in vain... Check out my before and after photos and see the results. Not only are my pores smaller; my skin tone is more even but areas of  hyperpigmentation are greatly improved.  I am very happy with the overall results of my first GREEN PEEL! Stay tuned since I've announced to the world "I've committed to a series so I'll be getting 2 more GREEN PEEL® treatments this year".  We can all watch my skin become perfectly pore less. I highly recommend GREEN PEEL® to all of our followers, facebook,and twitter friends!

Svetlana
(Please comment and let me know what you think. I am happy to answer any questions that you may have)

0 comments:

Post a Comment