Green Peel Energy Treatment

Last week I was finally, able to treat myself with  a GREEN PEEL® ENERGY treatment from Mary. 





GREEN PEEL Energy Treatment


Wow! This treatment defiantly kept its promise:

- It sent a surge of energy that was immediately noticeable.

-Impurities were cleared and areas of congestion around my nose and forehead cleared within the  week!

- I've noticed how much smoother my make up application is the week following the treatment.

-The texture of my skin is improved, resulting in an even glowing complexion. See the results in the photo below!!  





GREEN PEEL ® eNERGY Treatment

This one step treatment is absolutely amazing and worth it!

I invite you to view my treatment in our video. 
  



For more information about this amazing

treatment-  visit Dr. Schrammek's website:
http://www.schrammek.com/green-peel/methods.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment