Green Peel- my prince charming..


There (during my apprentice days) while dusting shelves, folding towels, straightening books; a training manual for the GREEN PEEL® simply feel into my lap.  Each turn of the pages left me longing for more…
We all have heard the stories about love at first sight. Well, this was mine, my true love had arrived- the one I’ve been waiting for. Right from the beginning I knew this wasn’t going to be another series of dates leaving me burned, irritated, looking for the next; this was going to become the perfect long term relationship.
The one who rejuvenates you, gets under your skin and so much more.    Soon all of your friends began to notice the changes. “Wow, you’re positively glowing and then it happens… you look younger” they say. Where did you …? How did you…? Can you help me..?
Wait there’s more; in 2007 my pumpkin turned into an airplane and off I flew to Essen, Germany with my fairy Godmother, Carrin Scott, to meet Dr. med. Christine Schrammek-Drusio.    

You see…dreams really do come true.       
     

0 comments:

Post a Comment